Stay up to date with the latest developments in cardiology and cardiovascular research. Cardiology Grand Rounds are held on Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m. in Duke University Hospital Room 2002. See the schedule for Duke Cardiology Grand Rounds.
Cardiology Grand Rounds are recorded so that you can access the presentations at any time. Select Grand Rounds are available below. To access all archived Cardiology Grand Rounds, visit Duke Clinical Research Institute's site.
If the video does not play, download and install the latest version of the Apple QuickTime player.
Cardiology Grand Round Archives
- Myocardial mechanics - Gregory Egnaczy (December 7, 2010)
- New developments in therapies for acute heart failure - John Teerlink (November 30, 2010)
- Duke at the AHA - John Alexander (November 23, 2010)
- Duke Echocardiography - Eric Velazquez (November 9, 2010)
- What's hot in EP research at Duke? - James Daubert (November 2, 2010)
- Congestive heart failure 1950-2010 - Eugene Braunwald (October 26, 2010)
- Revascularizations for chronic total occlusions - William Lombardi (October 11, 2010)
- Center for Living Prevention Research - Focus on exercise testing and training - William Kraus (September 21, 2010)
- Late-breaking science: Highlights of the ESC - Christopher Granger (September 7, 2010)
- What's hot in cathlab research? - Kevin Harrison and Manesh Patel (August 24, 2010)
- Duke Heart Failure: 50 years of research and innovation - Christopher O'Connor, MD (August 10, 2010)